$3011total per person Show cabin types
Large or Standard Inside Staterooms143-207 sq. ft. 2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed Shower
$3270total per person Show cabin types
Large Oceanview Staterooms185 sq. ft. 2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed Bathtub & shower All G-category...
$3434total per person Show cabin types
Deluxe Verandah Oceanview Staterooms2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, bathtub, shower, sitting area, private verandah, floor-to-ceiling...
Deluxe Verandah Oceanview Staterooms
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, bathtub, shower, sitting area, private verandah, floor-to-ceiling windows. Approximately 212–359 sq. ft. including verandah.
- Mariner's Dream™ bed featuring a plush Euro-Top mattress and finely woven cotton linens
- Luxurious bathrobes for use during your voyage
- 100% Egyptian cotton towels
- Premium massage showerheads
- 5X magnifying make-up mirrors and salon-quality hair dryers
- Fragrant soaps, lotions, shampoo and other bath amenities from Elemis Aromapure
- Complimentary fresh fruit on request
- Elegant ice bucket and serving tray for in-stateroom beverages
- Flat-panel TV and DVD player
- Complimentary DVD library
- Ice service, shoeshine service and nightly turndown service
Inside Staterooms - Category L
Deck 1 - Main Deck
Large Oceanview Staterooms - Category E
Deluxe Verandah Staterooms - Category VE
Deluxe Verandah Staterooms - Category VB
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Flight from Sydney to Shanghai (times on request) Depart: Sat, Mar 2, 2019 @ 11:00
Day 2Hotel Stay in Shanghai
Arrive: Sat, Mar 2, 2019 @ 20:00
Depart: Sun, Mar 3, 2019 @ 12:00
Day 2Embark your ship in Shanghai
Depart: Sun, Mar 3, 2019 @ 13:00
Depart: Mon, Mar 4, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 4At Sea
Tue, Mar 5, 2019
Arrive: Wed, Mar 6, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 6, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 6Fukuoka (hakata), Japan
Arrive: Thu, Mar 7, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Mar 7, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 7At Sea
Fri, Mar 8, 2019
Arrive: Sat, Mar 9, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Sat, Mar 9, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 9Ishigaki Island, Japan
Arrive: Sun, Mar 10, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Sun, Mar 10, 2019 @ 17:00
Arrive: Mon, Mar 11, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Mon, Mar 11, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 11Keelung (Taipei)
Arrive: Tue, Mar 12, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Mar 12, 2019 @ 17:00
Arrive: Wed, Mar 13, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 13, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 13At Sea
Thu, Mar 14, 2019
Arrive: Fri, Mar 15, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, Mar 15, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 15At Sea
Sat, Mar 16, 2019
Day 16Disembark your ship in Hong Kong
Arrive: Sun, Mar 17, 2019 @ 08:00
Day 16Hotel Stay in Hong Kong
Arrive: Sun, Mar 17, 2019 @ 14:00
Day 17Hotel Stay in Hong Kong
Arrive: Mon, Mar 18, 2019 @ 14:00
Day 18Flight from Hong Kong to Sydney (times on request) Arrive: Tue, Mar 19, 2019 @ 19:00
- Offers a relaxed ambiance for all three meals and features a variety of fresh, cooked-to-order specialties.
- This intimate reservations-only venue offers an elegant, sophisticated dining experience. Featuring premium Sterling Silver beef, inspired seafood dishes and many select wines rated "Excellent" by Wine Spectator - as well as distinctive Bvlgari® china, Riedel® stemware and Frette® linens.
- Features impeccable service and an extensive wine list. Five-course menus include continental cuisine, vegetarian and low-carb options.
- Zingy and thrilling, the Casino offers slots, blackjack, roulette and poker for your evening's entertainment. New to the lively pulse of casino action? Start with a workshop to familiarize yourself with the ins and outs, and the friendly staff will show you to the games when you're ready.
Bars and Lounges
- Offers sweeping 270° views during the day, and a hip, fashionable nightclub each evening.
- Rich reds and gleaming brass -- these are the essential ingredients for the understated elegance of the Explorer's Lounge. This meeting place for friends old and new offers intimate seating for small gatherings.
- Dance til the wee hours at the Northern Lights Nightclub -- complete with zany DJ, psychedelic era-inspired colours and smooth metallic surfaces.
- Warm wood tones and maritime motifs bring seasoned seafarers to the Ocean Bar. Rub shoulders with other "old salts" as you swap tales of journeys past.
- The sleek and futuristic Piano Bar is a study of form and function, texture and taste. Soak it all in as a talented musican nimbly tickles the ivories.
- Celebrate the highlights of your favourite sport at the casual and colourful Sports Bar. The Superbowl and selected other special sporting events are played right here, live via satellite.
- Features talented vocalists, dancers, illusionists, comedians and variety acts
- Some of your best friends may be found in the Erasmus Library-Hemingway, Kipling, Thoreau. Settle into a plush chair to revel in two of life's finest luxuries: a great book, and time to read it.
Sports and Spa
- Work out on the high seas in a state-of-the-art fitness centre complete with machines, free weights, cardio equipment and a personal training consultant. Afterwards, re-hydrate yourself at the juice bar. On offer are carrot, apple, pineapple or vegetable blends -- good-for-you nectar of the gods!
- Paradigm shift: One minute the worries of the world are on your shoulders; the next minute you're basking amid the cool mosaic tile and warm, relaxing steam of the thermal suite; and the minute after that, total relaxation -- there's your paradigm shift!
- Warm days with light, salty breezes are made for lounging poolside with an icy beverage in one hand and an epic novel in the other. Does this count as doing something or doing nothing? You'll soon know...
The Westerdam is the third in Holland America Line's series of Vista-class ships. As such, she embraces the latest industry and environmental technologies such as her use of a diesel-electric power plant for optimal energy efficiency and an Azipod propulsion system. Most of her staterooms have ocean views and many have private verandahs.
The theme of Westerdam's art collection is Dutch heritage in the New World. Art ranges from paintings of historic Dutch ships, such as Henry Hudson's Half Moon, to a huge Indian silver-overlaid wood palace doorway, a bone tobacco pipe carved in the shape of a woman's head to a collection of 5,000-year-old pre-Columbian carved limestone figures from Ecuador. Contemporary pieces include an original Andy Warhol portrait and signature sculptures by Sedona artist Susanna Holt.
Guests on the Westerdam will be able to "show and tell" their vacation memories through the Digital Workshop powered by Windows. Free workshops led by Microsoft-trained "techsperts" will show even the most novice camera or computer user how to take better vacation photos, make movies, edit pictures and create scrapbooks using a variety of Microsoft Windows and Windows Live services. Guests will learn how to share all their digital memories through email, blogging and social networking â€” so friends and family can see where they've been cruising even before they return home.
Step aboard the Westerdam in 2009-2010 as she sails the Panama Canal, cruises the Caribbean or explores Alaska's Inside Passage and Glacier Bay.
- Vessel: Westerdam
- Year: 2004
- Beam: 105
- Cruising speed: 24
- Bars/Lounges: 10
- Casino : 1
- Crew: 800
- Gross Tonnage: 82,500
- Gym: Yes
- Onboard Currency: USD
- Passenger Capacity: 1916
- Show Lounge: 3
- Vessel: 3
Westerdam - Deck Plans
Cruise code: FLY-W915
3 nights hotel and 14 nights cruise
Fly Stay Cruise Holiday Taiwan and Japan Cruise
- Departing from Sydney
These Reduced Fares are on sale while cabins last! Deposits are non-refundable once paid. Fares do not combine with any other promotions including onboard cabin credits.
- Flight from Sydney to Shanghai on the 2nd Mar (BNE, MEL departures on request)
- 1 Night Hotel in Shanghai (2nd Mar)
- 14 Night Cruise on Westerdam starting 03rd Mar
- 2 Nights Hotel in Hong Kong (17th &18th Mar)
- Flight from Hongkong to Sydney / Brisbane / Melbourne on the 19th Mar
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- Most meals and entertainment onboard
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691