Interior Stateroom Layout
Oceanview Stateroom Layout
Oceanview (2 portholes)
Balcony Stateroom Layout
Mini-Suite with Balcony Layout
Club Class Mini Suite
Grand Suite Layout
Family Suite Layout
International Dining Room
Pacific Moon Dining Room
Santa Fe Dining Room
Calypso Pool & Reef
Calypso Reef and Pool
Explore the Treehouse
Hang out in The Beach House
Step into The Lodge
Nine hole mini golf course
|Star Princess itinerary and upcoming sailing dates|
|Dec 4, 2018||Andes and South America, 16 nights||from $2588|
|May 12, 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $2395|
|May 19, 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $2395|
|May 26, 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $2641|
|Jun 2, 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $2877|
|Jun 9, 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $2995|
|Jun 16, 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $3250|
|Jun 23, 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $3132|
|Jun 30, 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $3387|
|Jul 7, 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $3289|
|Jul 14, 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $3132|
|Jul 21, 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $3132|
|Jul 28, 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $3289|
|Aug 4, 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $2995|
|Aug 11, 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $2877|
|Aug 18, 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $2877|
|Aug 25, 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $2759|
|Sep 1, 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $2641|
|Sep 8, 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $2641|
|Sep 15, 2019||Inside Passage, 7 nights||from $2523|
Star Princess Cabins
Club Class Mini-Suite with Balcony
Available on Star Princess from 11 Apr 2017. Club Class Mini-Suites feature the same great amenities as the standard Mini-Suites, but with exclusive VIP touches. This includes the delicious temptation of exclusive Club Class Dining privileges, priority embarkation and disembarkation, and the new Princess Luxury Bed, designed by leading experts in both the science and beauty of sleep.
Upgraded Amenities & Services
- Exclusive Club Class Dining for dinner each night, plus breakfast and lunch on sea days
- The Princess Luxury Bed
- Priority Embarkation & Disembarkation at the beginning and end of your cruise
- Full access to the Priority Disembarkation Lounge
- Complimentary one time wine set-up on embarkation day, 1/2 bottle of red and 1/2 bottle of white
- Complimentary Premium Evening Canapés (upon request)
- Upgraded Terry Shawl Bathrobes
Plus the Standard Mini-suite Benefits
- Spacious staterooms up to 323 square feet with balcony
- Upgraded balcony with patio furniture (table and two chairs)
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Separate seating area with coffee table and a sofa bed
- Private bathroom with combination tub and shower
- Massage shower head
- Shampoo, conditioner and body lotion
- 100% Egyptian Cotton Terry Towels
Food & Beverage
- Welcome glass of champagne
- Fruit Basket (upon request)
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Evening bed turn-down with chocolates on your pillow
- Two 42” flat-panel satellite televisions
- Hair Dryer
- Phone & Desk
- Tote Bag
- Digital Security Safe
- 110V, 60-cycle alternating current (AC) with standard U.S. plug fittings
- Each suite is actually two self-contained staterooms interconnecting through a large living room which leads to an over sized private balcony. Each suite sleeps up to eight people.
Grand Suite with Balcony
- Grand suite is extra spacious with a large balcony and panoramic views. It includes all the premium amenities of a suite with balcony plus the following upgrades: deluxe queen mattress, spacious sitting room with fireplace, hot tub, convertible double sofa bed, large walk-in closet, personal computer and tub equipped with whirlpool jets. Approximately 1314 square feet, including balcony.
- Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Refrigerator and TV. Spacious closet. Bathroom with shower. Approximately 160 square feet.
Mini-Suite With Balcony
- Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Separate sitting area with sofa bed and desk. Balcony. Two televisions. Refrigerator. Walk-in closet. Bath with tub and shower. Approximately 323 square feet, including balcony.
- Oceanview staterooms with partially or obstructed views are a great value. They feature a picture window providing natural light and added ambiance. You'll find them comfortable and welcoming with all the amenities of an interior stateroom.
Oceanview (2 portholes)
- Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. 2 porthole windows. Refrigerator and TV. Spacious closet. Bathroom with shower. Approximately 168 square feet.
- Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Picture window (categories E-HH obstructed). Refrigerator and TV. Spacious closet. Bathroom with shower. Approximately 168 square feet.
Oceanview with Balcony
- Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Balcony. Refrigerator and TV. Spacious closet and desk. Bathroom with shower. Approximately 214 to 257 square feet, including balcony.
- Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Separate sitting area with sofa bed and desk. Balcony. Two televisions. Refrigerator with wet bar. Walk-in closet. Bathroom with tub and shower. Approximately 591 square feet, including balcony.
- Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Separate sitting area with sofa bed and desk. Balcony. Two televisions. Refrigerator with wet bar. Walk-in closet. Bathroom with tub and shower. Approximately 471 to 536 square feet, including balcony.
- Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Separate sitting area with sofa bed and desk. Balcony. Two televisions. Refrigerator with wet bar. Walk-in closet. Bathroom with tub and shower. Approximately 502 square feet, including balcony.
Star Princess Deck Plans
Star Princess Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Cost Included Dining
Fresh And Flexible, Dine Any Time: Just like a restaurant at home, Anytime Dining enables guests the freedom to dine when and with whom they wish, at any time between 5:30 PM and 10 PM. Reservations are available through an onboard dining hotline, but not required, and diners may choose to eat only with their own group, or be seated with other guests. The choice is yours.
Indulge In The Classic Cruise Experience: Harkening back to the Golden Era of sea travel, our Traditional Dining option allows you to dine at the same time each day and enjoy the same tablemates and waitstaff throughout your voyage. Choose from either early or late seating.
Horizon Court offers an endless selection that changes throughout the day to satisfy the most discriminating palate. Indulge in a delightful array of worldwide cuisine, freshly baked breads and regional comfort foods, in a casual setting at breakfast, lunch or dinner. Enjoy fresh fruits, signature pastas and desserts galore along with your favorite beverages and customizable features like create-your-own salads and sandwiches.
Open 24-hours a day, the International Café located in the Piazza is the place for an ever-changing array of small bite meals, treats and gourmet beverages. Grab a freshly baked croissant to start your day, snack on pies and quiche or choose from a wide variety of salads and sandwiches at lunchtime, and indulge in decadent desserts in the evening. Coffee and tea fans will love the New Grounds Crafted Coffee menu featuring a variety of specialty espresso-based drinks made from a custom blend of coffee beans, as well as iced tea fusions.
A perennial Princess passenger favorite, Prego serves up freshly made Neopolitan-style pizza by the slice or by the whole pie. Named the "Best Pizza at Sea" by USA TODAY, you’ll savor classic favorites made with hand-tossed dough, fresh tomato sauce, cheeses and pepperoni or try the daily specials.
Follow your nose to the Trident Grill where the burgers are flipping and the hotdogs roasting, served with a variety of fixin’s and crisp fries. Veggie burgers, bratwurst and grilled chicken breast are also served and all are sure to hit the spot when you are relaxing out on deck.
Craft by Curtis
In the Main Dining Room, savor fresh new cuisine designed by award-winning Chef Curtis Stone during every voyage. Personal reflections on the menu by Chef Stone elaborate on each "Crafted" selection, prepared with the most authentic ingredients. Be enticed by dishes featuring delicious meats and seafood, fresh produce and vibrant, bold flavors.
Cost Required Dining
Dining on board a Princess® cruise ship is a joyful celebration and our specialty restaurants always deliver an extraordinary experience. They are among the best at sea – or anywhere. We serve dishes made with the freshest ingredients, and our menus reflect regional flavors from around the world. You'll find our specialty restaurants are the perfect place to celebrate any occasion.
Sabatini's Italian Trattoria
Treasured family recipes curated from our Italian chefs inspire the menu at this specialty restaurant. You are welcomed into a modern interior with a rustic flavor. Unique, handmade pasta courses, prepared fresh daily, invite you to experience the culinary magic of Chef Angelo Auriana - executive chef of renowned Los Angeles restaurants The Factory Kitchen and officine BRERA—who delights in sharing the Northern Italian flavors of his hometown, Bergamo.. Additional charge applies.
Timeless Steakhouse Traditions: With a rich wood décor and a theater-style kitchen, it’s no wonder Crown Grill was named among the “Best Cruise Ship Steakhouses” by USA TODAY. Featuring premium aged beef and fresh seafood items, this specialty restaurant offers an intimate dining experience in a classically elegant setting and an open kitchen where chefs prepare and cook to order top-quality cuts of beef, chops and seafood. Additional charge applies.
Seafood lovers won’t want to miss this full crab shack experience. An intriguing bistro option housed within the Horizon Court buffet, Crab Shack diners can savor Bayou-style boiled crawfish and spicy sausage, popcorn shrimp, steaming clam chowder and a tantalizing mixed steamer pot filled with snow crab, jumbo shrimp, clams and mussels. Additional charge applies.
Taking dining to a new level, the Chef’s Table Experience includes pre-dinner cocktails and hors d’oeuvres in the galley for you and a limited number of fellow guests. After your executive chef describes the specially designed menu for the night, participants are escorted to an intimate table for the main course, including pairing suggestions. Each couple receives a personalized autographed copy of Princess’ best-selling cookbook, a handwritten copy of the special menu and a complimentary photo. Additional charge applies.
Star Princess Onboard Entertainment
- The Grand Casino offers a wide variety of gaming machines and table games. The casino will not be open when in port.
Calypso Reef and Pool (plus hot tubs)
- Pool area with simulated coral reef, covered by a retractable crystal dome.
Neptunes Reef & Pool (plus hot tubs)
- At the main pool, Neptune's Reef, families and friends can laugh, splash, and horse around without a care in the world.
Sports and Spa
- Sports court for paddle tennis, volleyball and basketball with space for spectator seating.
Digital Golf Simulators
- Two golf simulators let passengers try their luck "playing" world famous golf courses.
- No detail has been spared at the Lotus Spa--from the expert technicians garbed in Asian-inspired outfits to the couples mud room--making it one of the best spas on the high seas.
Nine hole putting course
- Nine hole mini golf course
- A lounge where Indiana Jones would feel at home, designed to evoke the wonders of the Far East and Africa. Entertainment includes cabaret acts, singers, magicians, comedians and dancing. Seats 298.
Kids & Teen Clubs on Star Princess
Princess Cruises Children's Clubs and Teen Lounges ensure our all cruisers, young and old, stay happy all day long
The Treehouse (formerly Pelicans) : Ages 3-7 years
Go wild in the animal-themed Treehouse. With a range of activities including: art projects, protecting the wildlife and takeing part ina Pirate night, your kids can huddle, create and discover all cruise long.
The Lodge (formerly Shockwaves): Ages 8-12 years
An outdoor based area, will engage minds and muscles. Build rockets, Scavenger hunts, miniatures Olympics and Mythbuster challenges are just some of the fun to be found.
The Beach House (formerly Remox): Ages 13-17 years
A contemporary surf-themed lounge, your teen will never want to leave. With plenty to do from video game tournaments, movie nights, dance classes and a VIP party they will keep busy or be happy to just hang.
A private secret society for 18-20 year olds - no parents, no siblings a secret handshake and code is required to enter
Please note Image and Club names are based on the new Children's/Teens areas are that are being rolled out onto Golden Princess in March 2018
For your convenience, group kidsitting is offered in the Youth Centers. Kids can relax and watch movies or play games with their friends while mom and dad have a relaxing night out.
- For children ages 3 to 12 years.
- From 10:00 pm to 1:00 am.
- Charge of $5.00 per hour per child.
- The Princess Theatre offers two shows each evening, that change daily. The style of show can vary from a Los Vegas style show, guest entertainers, and comedians. There is always something for everyone.
Vista Show Lounge
- Memorabilia-filled cigar lounge and sports bar features satellite broadcasts of various sporting events, when available. Seats 43.
Bars and Lounges
- Boastion panoramic views form its vantag point 15 decks above the sea, Skywalkers Nightclub is the hottest spot to be after the sun goes down. Immerse yourself in the high-energy atmosphere and get into the groove while you senses are set abuzz by the state-of-the-art sound and lighting system.
- P&O memorabilia decorates the nautically-themed Wheelhouse Bar, where the attentive staff is always ready to take your order.
- Vessel: Star Princess
- Year: 2001
- Beam: 118.00ft
- Gross Tonnage: 109,000
- Passenger Capacity: 2,600
- All Main Meals Included
- Coin Operated Laundry
- Internet Facilities
- Live Music
- Security Safe in Cabin
- Length: 950ft
- Crew: 1130
- Onboard Currency: USD
- Refurbished: Dec. 2011
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Anytime Dining
- Guest Entertainers
- Jogging Track
- Quiet Library